Crassula Capitella (Assorted)
$20.00 incl. GST
Ship in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 16cm for POT SIZE 12cm(Ø)
- Cye-catching, Crassula capitella 'Red Pagoda' is a branching succulent with densely stacked, fleshy, triangular chartreuse leaves adorned with bright crimson tips.
- Their color is brightest in winter in response to long cool nights and bright sunlight.
- Low-growing, this plant forms a colorful mat and can be used as a small-scale ground cover.
- It is extremely useful in containers or hanging baskets.
- Well-drained soil.
- Loam, sand.
- Feed with a liquid fertilizer diluted to 1/2 the recommended strength.
- Full sun, Partial sun.
- Water when the soil is completely dry.
- Water deeply until the excess water comes out of the drip holes in the bottom of the pot.