Licuala Mattanensis Becc 'Mapu' (Paradise Palm)
$150.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 22cm for POT SIZE 24cm(Ø)
- Licuala is a genus of palms, in the tribe Trachycarpeae, commonly found in tropical forests of southern China, Southeast Asia, the Himalayas, New Guinea, and the western Pacific Ocean islands.
- Grows best in well-drained but moist, rich organic mixed soil.
- Fertilize sparingly at least 6 inches away from the base, tri-annually with a slow time release of 15–5-10.
- Unfertilized they will tend to grow slowly.
- It prefers to grow in partial sunlight and full shade.
- Avoid exposing them to direct sunlight.
- Regular watering but do not overwater.
- Allowed to plant soil to dry out a little more in the winter than in the summer.