Ficus Benghalensis (Indian Banyan)
$18.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 35cm for POT SIZE 13cm(Ø)
- Ficus Benghalensis Variegata / Banyan Variegated are commonly used indoor plants in homes and offices which is believed lucky plant and also give a better look to the place.
- This beautiful variegated version of the banyan tree is a popular choice amongst many ficus plant lovers.
- Ficus is a beautiful easy-care houseplant and a very popular choice for indoor decor.
- If allowed, these will grow from a mini shrub to an indoor tree.
- Soil-based potting mixes should work well for this plant and provide the nutrients it needs.
- Avoid using soils for roses or azaleas, since these are more acidic potting soils.
- Fertilize ficus trees in the spring with ½ cup 10-10-10 fertilizer per tree.
- Similar to most Ficus trees, the Ficus Audrey prefers a spot where it will receive plenty of bright, indirect light.
- This plant will not tolerate long periods of direct sun or low light conditions.
- Stick your finger into the potting mix about an inch and if it feels dry, water.
- Always water thoroughly until the water runs from the bottom drain holes.