$15.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 15cm for Pot Size 8cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 15cm for POT SIZE 8cm(Ø)
- 22cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- Asplenium is a genus of about 700 species of ferns, often treated as the only genus in the family Aspleniaceae.
- Though other authors consider Hymenasplenium separate, based on molecular phylogenetic analysis of DNA sequences, a different chromosome count, and structural differences in the rhizomes.
- Plant the bird's nest fern in loose, rich organic compost or a peat-based potting mix.
- A mixture of two parts peat and one part perlite would work well.
- Feed with slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer once a month.
- Shady bright indirect sunlight.
- Water before soil feels dry to the touch.
- Keep soil moist but not waterlogged.