$25.00 incl. GST
$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 55cm for POT SIZE 16cm(Ø)
- It is a genus of broad-leaved rhizomatous or tuberous perennials from the family Araceae.
- There are 79 species native to tropical and subtropical Asia to Eastern Australia and widely cultivated elsewhere.
- Alocasia is a tropical plant that is increasingly becoming popular as a houseplant.
- They are typically grown as pot plants, but a better way is to grow the plants permanently in the controlled conditions of a greenhouse.
- Lightweight, well-draining potting mix.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- When necessary, you may use any basic houseplant fertilizer.
- Liquid fertilizer would be ideal.
- Bright, but indirect light would be ideal for the plant.
- Allow at least the top half of the plant to dry out before watering again.
- Over-watering can lead to root rot and fungal infections.