Clivia (Natal Lily)
$18.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 28cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Clivia is a genus of monocot flowering plants native to southern Africa.
- They are from the family Amaryllidaceae, subfamily Amaryllidoideae.
- Common names are Natal lily or bush lily.
- They are herbaceous or evergreen perennial plants, with green, strap-like leaves
- They like rich, well-draining potting mix or soilless mix.
- They need to be fertilized in the spring just after blooming.
- Once you begin the fertilization process, you can do so monthly with a water-soluble, potassium-rich fertilizer.
- The mixture needs to be 20-20-20 at half the recommended strength.
- It is recommended you discontinue fertilizing over the colder months.
- Indoor clivias prefer bright, indirect light while those grown outdoors need shade.
- It needs regular watering but should be allowed to become dry to the touch between waterings.