Peperomia Caperata 'Apricot'
$23.36 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with Flowers/Fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 20cm
- Peperomia are slow-growing tropical annuals and perennials that are easy to care for under average room or conservatory conditions.
- They have striking foliage with red stems.
- The foliage is fleshy, often with variegation.
- The flowers are insignificant.
- 'Apricot' has apricot-colored irregular edging to the leaves, and some apricot-colored markings.
- A peat-based soil is best used that drains well. 2 parts peat and 1 part perlite is a good mix.
- Use a diluted liquid fertilizer once every 2 - 4 weeks.
- A bright room with the plant placed in a shaded spot is ideal, without direct sunlight.
- In their natural habitat, they reside undercover within forests with some sun and shade so we need to try and replicate this.
- Sitting back from the west, east, or even south-facing window is best.
- It's important not to water these plants too much or underwater them.
- Over-watering can cause rot and under-watering will make them wilt.
- To get watering just about right, allow the soil to dry to the touch at the top and then water thoroughly, but much less during winter.