Peperomia Caperata Rosso
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 13cm.
- Peperomia caperata is also known as Emerald Ripple Radiator Plant.
- The Rosso is an attractive flowering variety with striking red undersides and deeply grooved glossy green leaves.
- As with all radiator plants they are ideal for growing in low or fluorescent light, making it perfect for offices and shady spots.
- Radiator plants are very much on trend and are very easy to look after.
- Regular mixes for cacti and succulents, container plants, vegetables or herbs can be used.
- Apply a half-strength balanced fertiliser once or twice during the growing season.
- Peperomia are fine in moderate light conditions and will tolerate shade.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- They do really well under fluorescent lights, making them ideal for the office or basement flat.
- Water when the soil has almost dried out, Radiator Plants don’t like to be over-watered.
- Use soft water if possible and water from below.
- Water is stored in the leaves making these plants drought resistant.