Yellow Palm (Dypsis lutescens)
$32.71 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Dypsis lutescens, also known as golden cane palm, areca palm, yellow palm, or butterfly palm is a species of flowering plant in the family Arecaceae, native to Madagascar.
- A slightly acidic soil that is moist and well-draining.
- Amending soil with sand is sometimes necessary unless drainage is naturally good.
- Balanced houseplant fertilizer is applied every 2 months during the growing season.
- Bright, indirect light.
- Water the areca palm until water drains from the bottom of the pot.
- From spring through fall, water the palm as soon as the soil feels dry a little below the surface.