$11.21 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELTY 40cm
- Aloe vera is a succulent with medicinal qualities.
- It's very easy to care for, making it a popular houseplant.
- Like cacti, succulents do best in dry conditions.
- When growing aloe vera plants, plant them in a cactus potting soil mix or a regular potting soil that has been amended with additional perlite or building sand.
- Also, make sure that the pot has plenty of drainage holes.
- Aloe vera plants cannot tolerate standing water.
- Fertilizer is not necessary, however, if you feel the need to do so, you may use a water-based fertilizer at half strength.
- Indirect sunlight would be ideal.
- Weekly watering will be sufficient.
- Ensure soil drys out in between each watering session.