Aloe Vera 'Barbadensis Miller'
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
Overall Height APPROXIMATELTY 40cm
- Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe.
- An evergreen perennial, it originates from the Arabian Peninsula but grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world.
- It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses.
- Aloe vera barbadensis var. miller has thick, wide, fleshy upright leaves which are gray-green in color, and produces yellow flowers.
- Aloe vera barbadensis var. miller plant, showing the distinct difference between the spotted younger leaves, and the mature leaves, which have no spots.
- Like cacti, succulents do best in dry conditions.
- When growing aloe vera plants, plant them in a cactus potting soil mix or a regular potting soil that has been amended with additional perlite or building sand.
- Make sure that the pot has plenty of drainage holes as the plant cannot tolerate standing water.
- Fertilizer is not necessary, however, if you feel the need to do so, you may use a water-based fertilizer at half strength.
- Indirect sunlight would be ideal.
- Weekly watering will be sufficient.
- Ensure soil drys out in between each watering session.