$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 65cm
- This magnificent type of Ginger is very easy to grow and flower most of the year.
- The clumps will grow to about 4 feet on average.
- The Red Button Costus is an excellent choice for landscapers and a very beautiful potted plant for gardeners everywhere.
- It grows best in rich, moist soil.
- Fertilization is also average with more during the warm weather and very little during the winter.
- Feed once a month with a balanced fertilizer such as one with a NPK ratio of 15-15-15.
- Filtered light is ideal.
- Watering is average.
- A little moist during the warm weather and a little drier during the cold weather.
- Avoid if possible getting the foliage wet when watering.