IKEBANA - Round Kenzan 劍山 (小丸)
$35.00 incl. GST
- The Japanese floral art of IKEBANA is also known as Kadō 華道, the way of flowers.
- Also, known as Floral Frog, Kenzan 劍山 is lead support with steel spikes that are used in IKEBANA to help hold flowers, branches, and leaf stems in place.
- These needles on the floral frog are made of brass, sturdy and pointed, they are fixed on the base, can hold different flowers and branches stably in place, and help you to display a beautiful and complete scenery of your plants.
- The base of the flower frog is made of rubber, the entire rubber base has a certain weight, its own weight helps to keep the holder with flowers from moving if immersed in the water, or inserted with a large number of flowers or branches, rubber material also prevent the branches scratching or damaging your vase.
- IMPORTED FROM JAPAN.
- The practical floral arrangement pin holder is easy and convenient to use, suitable for a beginner who just wants to decorate his or her home, as well as a skilled person who loves flower arrangement and crafting.
- You can just insert the bottom stem of your plant onto the brass needle, then use sticky clay to attach the frog holder to your container and display the decoration on the table or bookshelf.