Fish Mint Plant (Houttuynia Cordata)
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 26cm
- Houttuynia Cordata, also known as fish mint plant, fish leaf, rainbow plant, chameleon plant, or Chinese lizard tail, is one of two species in the genus Houttuynia.
- It is a flowering plant native to Southeast Asia. It grows in moist, shady locations.
- Prefer soil that is moist, humus-rich, and fertile.
- Fertilize in spring to encourage new growth at the start of the growing season.
- Then again at the start of summer, and the start of autumn to encourage healthy growth and green foliage.
- Performs best in full sun or part shade.
- Can also be grown in a decorative water pot with no hole.
- In a decorative pot, think of them as a potted plant, growing in water, and then you can grow it on your patio, verandah, balcony, etc.
- However, a dish/saucer of water is all you need to sit your pot plant in, as long as you make sure there is always water in the saucer.