Epipremnum With Plant Supporter
$35.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 170cm.
- Money plant is one of the most popular and dependable houseplants available today.
- It is one of a number of common houseplants, which is thought to purify the air.
- It is exceptionally tough, both easy to propagate and maintain.
- It has shiny heart-shaped leaves and long slender stems that make it an excellent hanging plant.
- It will rapidly form a cascade of brightly mottled green leaves that can be trained to attach itself easily on stick or pole to grow as a climbing plant or to trail.
- Although they tolerate poor soils, money plants will grow best in fertile, loamy soil.
- If your garden has clay soil or sandy soil, you can improve the soil texture and fertility by working in compost at least one season before adding money plants into your garden.
- Containers also allow gardeners with less-than-perfect soil or with little garden space to grow money plants.
- Normally, no fertilizer is necessary for moneyplant.
- However, you can give a liquid nitrate based feed occasionally.
- You can make a homemade fertilizer for money plant by adding used tea leaves, coffee grounds and powdered egg shells in soil.
- Shady bright indirect sunlight.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the touch.