$18.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- PACKING SIZE of a single stalk only.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 60-80cm.
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Hydrangea is a genus of 70–75 species of flowering plants native to Asia and the Americas.
- By far the greatest species diversity is in eastern Asia, notably Korea, China, and Japan. Most are shrubs 1 to 3 meters tall, but some are small trees, and others lianas reaching up to 30 m by climbing up trees.
- The hydrangea has a wide range of meanings, from heartfelt emotion to gratitude to boastfulness.
- Each meaning stems from different cultural beliefs and stories.
- Victorians considered hydrangeas a negative plant and used it to represent boastfulness, bragging, or vanity.
- Hydrangeas became associated with this boastfulness and vanity because they produce magnificent flowers, but very few seeds.
- They were also given to people who turned down love interests as signs that they were cold or frigid.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.