FreshCut Rose Spray
$25.00 incl. GST
- PACKING SIZE OF 10 STALKS PER BUNDLE
- EACH STALK APPROX. 50-70cm
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund or exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- A rose is a woody perennial flowering plant of the genus Rosa, in the family Rosaceae, or the flower it bears.
- There are over three hundred species and tens of thousands of cultivars.
- They form a group of plants that can erect shrubs, climb, or trail, with stems that are often armed with sharp prickles.
- Flowers vary in size and shape and are usually large and showy, in colors ranging from white through yellows and reds.
- Most species are native to Asia, with smaller numbers native to Europe, North America, and northwestern Africa.
- Species, cultivars, and hybrids are all widely grown for their beauty and often are fragrant.
- Roses have acquired cultural significance in many societies.
- Rose plants range in size from compact, miniature roses, to climbers that can reach seven meters in height.
- Different species hybridize easily, and this has been used in the development of a wide range of garden roses.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change the water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing them in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.