FreshCut Oncidium Orchids
$28.00 incl. GST
- PACKING SIZE of 20 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 35-45cm.
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- FreshCut Oncidium Orchids are a stunning and elegant choice for floral arrangements.
- They belong to the Oncidiinae subtribe of the Orchidaceae family and are known for their vibrant and eye-catching flowers.
- These orchids are appreciated for their cascading sprays of small, uniquely shaped flowers.
- FreshCut Oncidium Orchids come in a variety of colors, including shades of yellow, red, and brown, often with intricate patterns and markings on the petals.
- The orchid's blooms have a distinctive appearance, with a lip that resembles a dancing figure, earning them the nickname "Dancing Lady Orchids."
- They typically have multiple flower spikes per stem, creating a lush and impressive display.
- FreshCut Oncidium Orchids are favored for their longevity as cut flowers, making them ideal for floral arrangements, bouquets, and corsages.
- These orchids have a pleasant and sweet fragrance, adding to their overall charm.
- To maintain their freshness, they should be kept in a vase with fresh water and regular water changes.
- FreshCut Oncidium Orchids are often chosen for special occasions, weddings, and events due to their striking appearance and enduring beauty.
- Their unique flowers and delicate scent make them a beloved choice for both gift-giving and decorative purposes.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing them in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.