FreshCut Forsythia 迎春花 (HOLLAND)
$145.00 incl. GST
Available from 8th JAN 2023
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund or exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Forsythia is a genus of flowering plants in the olive family Oleaceae.
- There are about 11 species, mostly native to eastern Asia, but one native to southeastern Europe.
- Forsythia flowers symbolize wealth, fortune, fertility, and prosperity.
- IMPORTED FROM HOLLAND.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change the water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing them in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.