Freshcut Silver Brunia
$15.00 incl. GST
- EACH STALK APPROX. 50cm
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund or exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- A unique and exotic beauty you can find in South Africa.
- It has dark green foliage that makes it look like a pine tree and a height that can go more than two meters.
- Silver Brunia is a well-known flower used in many casual and formal events such as weddings.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change the water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing them in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.