Freshcut Leucadendron 'Jubilee Crown'
$18.00 incl. GST
- EACH STALK APPROX. 50cm
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund or exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Leucadendron 'Jubilee Crown' - A dense evergreen shrub 4 to 6 feet tall by 3 to 4 feet wide with an upright rounded habit with attractive narrow blue-green slightly hairy leaves.
- A female selection with cones of green bracts that turn red when grown in sun.
- These cones are often described as raspberry shaped from the top in the same color as this fruit and are most colorful late season from April to June.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change the water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing them in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.