FreshCut Chrysanthemum Sunlight
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- PACKING SIZE of 6 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 60-80cm.
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Chrysanthemums have been cultivated in China as far back as the 15th century BC and are frequently used in Chinese and East Asian art and festivals.
- Through the years, the chrysanthemum culture has flourished, giving shape to more varieties, colors, and shapes such as the poms, mums, and buttons.
- Especially so in the local context where chrysanthemums have a firm reputation as flowers for religious purposes, the new colors and varieties have seen new demands for it at events, weddings, and for bouquets.
- The chrysanthemum is also the unofficial national flower of Japan, symbolic of the Imperial Family.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.