FreshCut Birds of Paradise
$15.00 incl. GST
- PACKING SIZE of 5 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 50-80cm
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Bird-of-paradise flower, also called crane flower (Strelitzia reginae), an ornamental plant of the family Strelitziaceae.
- There are five species of the genus Strelitzia, all native to southern Africa.
- It belongs to the plant family Strelitziaceae.
- The genus is named after the duchy of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, the birthplace of Queen Charlotte of the United Kingdom.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.