Murraya Paniculata (Orange Jessamine)
$38.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 40cm for Pot Size 30cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Orange jasmine is a great choice if you’re looking to attract bees, birds, or butterflies to your garden.
- Caring for Murraya orange jasmine is also surprisingly simple.
- This lovely plant is a compact evergreen shrub with oval, shiny, deep green leaves that can get up to 2 3/4 inches long, extending from interesting, gnarled branches. At maturity, this plant will be 8 to 12 feet tall and wide, creating a large, round shrub.
- Clusters of small, fragrant flowers bloom in spring, followed by bright reddish-orange berries in summer.
- Fertile Loamy Soils, Acidic (low pH) Soils, Alkaline high pH Soils.
- Feed once or twice a year with a slow-release fertilizer and regularly top up mulch.
- Full Sun.
- Moderate Water.