$98.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 60cm for Pot Size 17cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Monsteras are unique, easygoing houseplants whose dramatic leaves are adorned with dramatic hole formations.
- Monsteras are vining plants and love to trail over the pot or climb along with a stake or trellis.
- Subpinnata is a beautiful finger-like variety of Monstera which can climb to heights of 22 to30 feet if allowed.
- Indoors this plant thrives in shady locations with 50% sunlight. A top choice for arboretums.
- Plant it in a pot with drainage holes using a standard potting soil that contains peat.
- Peat helps to trap moisture without becoming waterlogged.
- For best results, feed your plant once a month throughout the spring and summer.
- A little bit of food will go a long way to encourage growth and root health.
- Put the plant near a window where it will receive bright, but indirect, sunlight.
- That said, avoid strong, direct sunlight because it may burn the leaves.
- When its soil becomes dry to a depth of 1-2”, water your monstera directly into the pot so as not to moisten foliage and just enough to keep the soil from completely drying out.
- Don’t allow the pot to stand in water, as this will cause root rot.