FreshCut Delphinium (ISP)
- PACKING SIZE in a bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 65cm-70cm.
- TO ENQUIRE
- Tel: +65 6256 6788
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Delphinium is a genus of about 300 species of perennial flowering plants in the family Ranunculaceae, native throughout the Northern Hemisphere and also on the high mountains of tropical Africa.
- Delphinium flowers beautify the summer garden with showy, spiky blooms on a tall, sometimes towering stem.
FOR WHICH OCCASION
- Because of its positive connotations, it makes a lovely choice for just about any occasion.
- It's ideal for giving to someone who was just promoted.
- It is also ideal for someone who recently graduated, to a retiree celebrating the end of a long career, or to anyone who could use a little bit of joy.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing them in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.