FreshCut Matthiola (ISP)
$20.00 incl. GST
- PACKING SIZE in a bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 60-65cm.
- TO ENQUIRE
- Tel: +65 6256 6788
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Matthiola is a genus of flowering plants in the mustard family.
- It was named after Pietro Andrea Mattioli.
- This genus contains about 48 to 50 species of annual, biennial, and perennial herbaceous plants and subshrubs.
- Many are cultivated for their heavily scented, colorful flowers.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.