Curry Leaves 咖喱叶 (Murraya Koenigii)
$9.35 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 20cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The Curry Tree (Murraya koenigii) or Curry Leaf tree is a tropical to sub-tropical tree in the family Rutaceae and is native to India.
- Often used in curries, the leaves are generally called by the name "curry leaves", although they are also actually "sweet neem leaves" in most Indian languages.
- The fragrant leaf has a nutty, pungent flavor and is a prized addition to South Indian foods.
- It has been used for centuries in Ayruvedic medicine for its antidiabetic, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Use a well-drained potting mix that allows necessary moisture to reach the plant while at the same time maintaining good aeration in the soil.
- Regular applications of fertilizer are helpful to stimulate plant growth.
- You can top dress with organic fertilizer every 6 weeks or apply liquid fertilizer at half the recommended dosage once a week during the active growing season.
- Grow in full sun.
- This is a plant that will grow well with a once-a-week watering.