Oregano 牛至草 (Origanum Vulgare)
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 25cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Oregano is a flowering plant in the mint family.
- It is native to temperate western and southwestern Eurasia and the Mediterranean region.
- Oregano is a perennial herb, growing from 20–80 cm tall, with opposite leaves 1–4 cm long.
- The flowers are purple, 3–4 mm long, produced in erect spikes.
- Plant oregano in light, well-drained soil.
- Oregano actually grows better in moderately fertile soil, so no fertilization or addition of compost is necessary.
- Oregano's fertilizer needs are minimal and often nonexistent, especially if you amend the soil with compost or other organic matter.
- Oregano loves the sun; ensure your placement has full, strong sun for strong flavor.
- Oregano doesn't need as much water as most herbs.
- You may water when the soil feels dry to the touch.