Pandan Leaves 香兰叶 ( 香兰叶)
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 30cm for Pot Size 15cm(Ø)
- 45cm for Pot Size 17cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Pandanus amaryllifolius is a tropical plant in the Pandanus genus, which is commonly known as pandan.
- It has fragrant leaves which are used widely for flavoring in the cuisines of Southeast Asia and South Asia.
- It prefers light well-drained, moderately fertile soils.
- In cooler climates, grow pandan in a pot with a good quality potting mix.
- Apply with a spritz of seaweed fertilizer once every 2 -3 months.
- It doesn't like too much sun or wind and is best grown in a protected, part-shade position.
- A position that gets direct morning sun and a bit of dappled midday sun is ideal, but keep it away from hot afternoon sun.
- Water once a week when there is no appreciable rainfall, supplying 1 to 3 inches of water weekly or enough to keep the soil moist.
- Indoor plants need watering when the top 1 inch of soil begins to dry.