Mexican Mint 墨西哥薄荷 (Plectranthus amboinicus)
$8.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 30cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- Mexican Mint is a succulent herb used for both culinary and decor purposes.
- It is commonly known as Indian Borage, Spanish thyme, Broadleaf thyme, Cuban oregano, Daun bangun-bangun.
- As such, it has characteristic thick, fuzzy leaves with a strong pleasing odor.
- Flowers are borne in panicles and may be white, pink, or lavender.
- It thrives in rich, moist, well-drained soil.
- Mint adapts to many soil types but develops the best foliage in soil that has been enriched with a 2-inch-thick layer of compost.
- Mint is plenty vigorous on its own but will appreciate a little fertilizer every few weeks.
- Put the plant next to a window or in the garden.
- Mint can bear lots of sunlight, however, some shadows will do too.
- Supply your mint plant with enough water: unlike other plants, mint needs a lot of water.
- You do not need to water it the whole day long, once a day or twice if necessary.