Betel Leaf 槟榔叶 (Daun Sirih)
$12.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY
- 18cm for Pot Size 12cm(Ø)
- 35cm for Pot Size 20cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The Betel leaf Plant is a herb that is a member of the pepper family.
- It is known for its shining green color and heart-shaped leaves.
- The Betel leaf plant is a versatile plant used for cooking and for medicine.
- It is native to India where it is widely known for its use in making a famous Indian dessert Paan.
- For betel leaf to grow and thrive fast, it requires acidic, sandy, and slightly damp soil.
- Make sure that you make drainage holes in your pot to keep the soil well-drained and place the pot in a partially shady spot.
- It is highly recommended that you feed every couple of months.
- It prefers nitrogen-enriched organic fertilizer.
- Betel leaf plant thrives well in a hot and humid environment in partial shade.
- Betel leaf needs regular watering to grow.