Mugwort 艾草 (Artemisia Vulgaris)
$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 25cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Mugwort is a plant that grows in Asia, North America, and Northern Europe.
- The plant parts that grow above the ground and the root are used to make medicine.
- People take mugwort root as a “tonic” and boost energy.
- People take the rest of the plant for stomach and intestinal conditions including colic, diarrhea, constipation, cramps, weak digestion, worm infestations, and persistent vomiting.
- Artemisia vulgaris prefers sunny, moist but well-drained soil.
- It can tolerate many soil conditions, including alkaline soil, with a pH range of 4.8 to 8.2.
- Artemisia does not like rich soil, no supplemental fertilizer should be necessary.
- It thrives in a dry, sunny location, but can also tolerate partial shade.
- However, its exposure to the sun directly affects the amount of essential oil the plant produces and, hence, its fragrance.
- Water once a week the first month.
- In open soil, watering is not necessary except in case of intense drought.