Graptophyllum Pictum (Tricolor Caricature Plant)
$8.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 25cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Graptophyllum Pictum, the Caricature Plant, is a shrub in the family Acanthaceae.
- It is native to New Guinea, also a well-known garden shrub.
- The caricature plant is an erect, much-branched shrub growing up to 3.5 meters tall.
- The plant has a range of traditional medicinal uses and is also used as a soap substitute.
- It is best to use a loose breathable substrate consisting, for example, 1 part humus, 1 part of the turf soil, 1 part peat, 1 part perlite, or sand.
- Drainage and a pot with an opening are mandatory.
- Fertilize complex mineral fertilizers approximately once every 3-4 weeks.
- It is best to use a bright light, you can grow on a southern window, but in the summer it will require shading.
- It can also grow on the west and east window.
- In the summer, abundant watering is required, especially in conditions of high air temperature.
- With insufficient moisture, the leaves quickly lose the turgor, which, as a rule, is restored after watering.