$12.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 26cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- Gloxinia is a genus containing three species of tropical rhizomatous herbs in the flowering plant family Gesneriaceae.
- The species are primarily found in the Andes of South America, but Gloxinia perennis is also found in Central America and the West Indies, where it has probably escaped from cultivation.
- Use a moist, well-draining, slightly acidic potting medium like an African violet mix or gardenia mix.
- It should be fertilized moderately at every watering.
- Avoid fertilizers with high phosphates and urea nitrogen.
- A balanced fertilizer such as a 15-15-15 is recommended and should be applied according to label directions.
- Place them in a bright area, out of direct sunlight.
- A location near a sunny window just outside the reach of the sun's rays is ideal.
- Every two or three days, you need to feel around the base of your plant to check the soil.
- Only water the gloxinia when the soil seems dry beyond a half-inch.