Coffee Arabica (Coffea arabica)
$20.56 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 25cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Coffea is a genus of flowering plants in the family Rubiaceae.
- Coffea species are shrubs or small trees native to tropical and southern Africa and tropical Asia.
- The seeds are coffee beans and are used to flavor various beverages and products.
- The fruits, like the seeds, contain a large amount of caffeine, and have a distinctly sweet taste, and are often juiced.
- A rich, peat-based potting soil with excellent drainage is beneficial.
- Coffee plants can grow in soil that has a pH of 4 to 7.
- Foliar spraying with Multi-K as a supplement to soil fertilization is the most effective way to improve potassium and nitrogen uptake by the coffee plant.
- Coffee plants prefer bright, but indirect, light.
- This means that they should be placed near a window but not directly in the window itself.
- When watering the coffee arabica plant, it is best to keep the soil moist but not soggy.
- Use 1/3 of a cup of water, and pour near the base of the plant.