FreshCut Wax (Hamelaucium)
$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
- PACKING SIZE in a bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 70cm-90cm.
- Wax Flowers, the botanical name 'hamelaucium', is a genus of shrubs native to Western Australia.
- Their blooms are similar to those found on tea trees and due to their look and sweet fragrance, they make the perfect addition to gardens, homes, and bouquets.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.