FreshCut Dianthus Green Trick
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- As such, we seek your understanding that there will be no exchange or refund should the bundle contains broken stalks.
- PACKING SIZE of 5 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 30-35cm.
- Dianthus Green Trick is a natural green carnation.
- The bloom is a ball-type mossy-looking fluffy flower.
- Perfect to use in bouquets or woodland designs and wedding bouquets.
- The color is naturally green and unique.
- Dianthus 'Green Trick' is going down a storm in the Dutch cut flower auctions, and is set to be a favorite for modern wedding bouquets.
- The extraordinary pompom-shaped, green flowers are 5cm (2") wide and last an incredible 4 to 6 weeks in a vase.
- This modern relative of the ever-popular Sweet William performs superbly and flowers within just 8 weeks of planting.
- Often grown as a biennial, this short-lived perennial is ideal for cottage garden borders, beds, and containers.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing them in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.