Ficus 'Amstel King' (Ficus Alii Tree)
$42.06 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 104cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The Ficus Alii tree, or Amstel King as it is sometimes called, is a large plant that originally came from Asia, Malaysia, and India.
- Although a Ficus Alii is closely related to the Ficus benjamina, the Alii variety is much more tolerant and forgiving; it rarely sheds leaves, tolerates lower light, and allows you to move it around without going into shock.
- Ficus Alii plants are Poisonous Houseplants with a level #2 toxicity.
- The sap contains latex that can cause skin irritations. Always wear gloves when pruning.
- Use good, all-purpose, well-aerated potting soil.
- Feed monthly with a well-balanced liquid fertilizer when the plant is actively growing.
- Prefer bright, indirect light.
- They can still survive in medium light but it takes longer to produce new leaves.
- Water a Ficus Alii when the top 1 inch of the soil has dried out.
- Water well so that excess water drains out the drip holes in the bottom of the pot.