Blechnum Gibbum (Dwarf Tree Fern)
$38.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 55cm for Pot Size 17cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Blechnum Gibbum, also known as Dwarf Tree Fern is a tropical species of fern in the family Blechnaceae, native to Fiji.
- It has received the Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit.
- It grows to 1–2 m with a vertical "trunk" and has bright green fronds.
- It will perform best in moist, free-draining, compost-enriched, and slightly acidic soil.
- Mulching is recommended to keep the roots cool and moist.
- Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or sprinkling solid fertilizer over the soil.
- Partial Sunlight.
- Water actively growing ferns plentifully, as often as necessary to keep the mixture thoroughly moist, but never allow the pot to stand in water.