Fishtail Fern (Microsorum Punctatum)
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 50cm
- Microsorum punctatum is a medicinal fern commonly called the Fishtail Fern.
- It is a fast-growing plant that requires little maintenance, making it an excellent choice for beginners.
- Due to its beautiful crested leaves, it is commonly grown as an ornamental plant.
- Grow in fertile, moist but well-drained, neutral to acid soil.
- Do not allow to dry out.
- Feed plants monthly with a water-soluble fertilizer or apply a granular slow-release fertilizer annually.
- It grows best in a humid environment.
- Partial Sunlight.
- This cultivar is fast-growing and requires little maintenance.
- Water regularly to keep the soil moist, but not soggy.