Everfresh Tree エバーフレッシュ (Pithecellobium Confertum) JAPAN
$42.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 35cm for POT SIZE 10cm(Ø)
- 60cm for POT SIZE 11cm(Ø)
- 100cm for POT SIZE 18cm(Ø)
- 150cm for POT SIZE 22cm(Ø)
- 180cm for POT SIZE 32cm(Ø)
- Everfresh Tree アカサヤネムノキ is a leguminous genus Pithecellobium Confertum a non-cold resistant evergreen tree.
- It looks like an alder tree that blooms yellow flowers in summer, but its properties are quite different.
- It is a sturdy houseplant and can grow to more than 30 cm in a year.
- Perfect for your indoor decorations!
- It is not too particular about soil type and can use standard potting soil from garden stores and home centers.
- Soil that includes vermiculite and peat moss might benefit the plant.
- From April to October, it should be fertilized monthly.
- Indirect Light.
- When the soil is not completely dry to the touch yet, water to complete soil saturation to maintain the health of the tree.
- If the leaves remain closed during the day it can indicate that the plant is dehydrating.