Episcia Cupreta 'Xantha' (Flame Violet)
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 15cm for Pot Size 8cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Episcia Cupreta, also known as Flame Violet is prized for its showy leaves that grow in a rosette and reach 2-3 in (5-8 cm) long.
- They combine shades of green and coppery brown, often with light green or silver veins.
- They flare out at the tips like trumpets and are sometimes fringed at the edges. Deep in the center of the trumpet is a yellow eye.
- Peat moss-based mix of African violet potting mix.
- Feed every 2 weeks spring through fall with African violet fertilizer.
- Bright, indirect light.
- Place your plant near a bright window, but out of the direct sun.
- Keep soil evenly moist spring through fall; slightly drier in winter.