Epipremnum Marble Queen (Money Plant)
$18.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 28cm for Pot Size 17cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 26cm for Pot Size 16cm(Ø)
- It is one of a number of common houseplants, which is thought to purify the air.
- It is exceptionally tough, both easy to propagate and maintain.
- It has shiny heart-shaped leaves and long slender stems that make it an excellent hanging plant.
- It will rapidly form a cascade of brightly mottled green leaves that can be trained to attach itself easily to a stick or pole to grow as a climbing plant or to the trail.
- Although they tolerate poor soils, money plants will grow best in fertile, loamy soil.
- If your garden has clay soil or sandy soil, you can improve the soil texture and fertility by working in composting for at least one season before adding money plants into your garden.
- You can give a liquid nitrate-based feed occasionally.
- You can make a homemade fertilizer for money plants by adding used tea leaves, coffee grounds, and powdered eggshells to the soil.
- Shady bright indirect sunlight.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the touch.