Epipremnum Golden (Money Plant)
$8.00 incl. GST
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 25cm for Pot Size 10cm(Ø)
- 30cm for Pot Size 12cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Golden pothos, the scientific name 'Epipremnum aureum' is a popular house plant well known for its long trailing stems.
- It is one of the best plants for removing formaldehyde in the air that comes from carpets and other materials in our homes.
- It is beautiful, low-maintenance, and cleans the air.
- Make or buy a fertilized mix which consists of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost, and other ingredients.
- A lightweight soil for Epipremnum aureum needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
- It is a very stable houseplant so applying a balanced (20-20-20) fertilizer monthly will suffice.
- Golden Pothos is a very versatile plant that can tolerate the lower light levels or bright filtered light of a home while also thriving in the full sun.
- Indoor Golden Pothos require bright filtered light during most of the year.
- The soil around Golden Pothos should be kept relatively moist but take care not to over-water.
- It has a shallow root system which means that less actually is more when watering as less water is needed to saturate the soil down to the lowest roots.