Dracaena Draco - Single Stem (Dragon Tree)
$50.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 110cm for Pot Size 20cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The dragon tree, also called by its Latin name, Dracaena draco, is an evergreen succulent tree native to subtropical zones on and near the northwest coast of Africa.
- It is closely related to the corn plant, but unlike that species, the dragon tree is a much less common houseplant because of its large size.
- It is, however, quite a slow-growing tree that forms a palm-like canopy of long, pointed leaves on stems that emerge from a thick trunk.
- Dracaena thrive in rich soil with plenty of organic material, such as a well-draining, peaty commercial potting soil.
- Fertilized with a water-soluble commercial houseplant fertilizer.
- Look for a fertilizer with a nitrogen-phosphorous-potassium ratio of 3:1:2 plus traces of zinc, sodium, manganese, copper, and iron.
- Dracaena prefers bright, indirect light; it tolerates dimmer light, but growth slows as a result.
- Water the plant thoroughly once a week, allowing the water to run through the container completely.