Dracaena Surculosa 'Lindl'
$5.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 18cm for Pot Size 13cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Dracaena surculosa, called the gold dust dracaena and spotted dracaena, is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to west and west-central tropical Africa, from Guinea to the Republic of the Congo.
- Dracaena surculosa is a gorgeous plant.
- It has glossy green leaves and white and yellow splotches over the leaf surface.
- It should be potted using a soil mix of 1/2 to 1/3 potting soil and 1/2 to 2/3 perlite or loam.
- Regular feeding in Spring and Summer is recommended.
- Bright, indirect sunlight.
- These plants benefit from a little "drying time" between waterings.
- So water well and then wait for the top inch of the soil to dry out before watering again.