$9.35 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 45cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The Dracaena Compacta is a striking plant, distinguished by its tightly compacted leaves surrounding its green stem.
- Dracaena Compacta are used as indoor plants as they are slow-growing and slow to change their height and shape.
- We love using these plants in our indoor vertical gardens because of their lush, textured nature that adds form and greenery to the living walls.
- These plants require a lot of specific care and respond with difficulty to trauma.
- This beautiful plant tends to enjoy soil that is more clay-based, however, it does tolerate loam soil from which it can draw its nutrients.
- The Dracaena Compacta requires very little fertilizer due to the fact that is it very slow-growing and is not active enough to process nutrients sufficiently from the soil.
- Generally speaking, adding nutrients or fertilizer may cause leaf spots of chemical burn.
- The Dracaena Compacta can tolerate moderate light when indoors.
- Low light tends to stagnate growth in this plant, and the foliage at the base of the plant will begin to loosen and die.
- When in moderate light conditions, the plant can be watered every second week.
- When watering, do so until the point where the water starts to trickle into the drip tray and then stop.