$38.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 130-135cm for Pot Size 24cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Dracaena thalioides is one plant that has an appearance quite unlike its brothers and sisters in the same genus.
- In my opinion, it looks more like a cordyline due to its very much petiolated lanceolate leaves.
- This slow-growing plant is admired for its lush and attractive foliage which are held erect in a loose spiral arrangement.
- It is a plant that thrives in a semi-shaded location and can be used for mass planting to achieve a lush, tropical look in an outdoor garden.
- Loose, loamy potting soil mix is the best option for growing corn plants.
- The roots don't like to sit in water, so make sure the soil has good drainage.
- Regular feeding in Spring and Summer is recommended.
- You don't need to feed in Winter or feed newly repotted plants.
- They do best in light shade or gently filtered sunlight.
- The leaves will scorch if too bright and if it's too dark the new leaves will be quite small and the stripe(s) may look quite different to those found on the older ones.
- These plants benefit from a little "drying time" between waterings.
- So water well and then wait for the top inch of the soil to dry out before watering again.