Crassula Marginata 景天树 Jade Plant
$12.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 18cm for POT SIZE 10cm(Ø)
- 18cm for POT SIZE 8cm(Ø)
- Crassula Marginata, also known as Jade Plant is native to many parts of the globe.
- Its cultivated varieties originate almost exclusively from species from the Eastern Cape of South Africa.
- Crassulas are usually propagated by stem or leaf cuttings.
- It needs very well-draining soil, but they are not particular about soil pH.
- Sandy or even rocky soil is fine.
- Many people underfeed their succulents during the growing season.
- Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer at the beginning of the season or weekly with a weak liquid solution.
- Full sunshine.
- This is ideal to be sure that the color of the leaves stays beautiful, and that the leaves grow very near, closely stacked on each other.
- The most important thing to realize is not to give a little bit of water every few days.
- This can harm the plant, and it's not good for the shape of the plant.